Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wishlist for afterlife

in my next life i will be...


1)witty funny and articulate

2)less psychotic (maybe more neurotic........i like neurosis!)

3)not BIPOLAR

4)less prone to inane crushes on people who are unaware of my existence

5)THINNER and taller (actually dont even want the latter .....just being thinner with a superfast metabolic rate would suffice)

6)better at quandtitative aptitude

7)capable of writing poetry that does not, sound ,read or in any way resemble shit


or so i wish...........



5 comments:

devjit said...

imagining poetry as shit,that requires some imagining, wow u are a poet, wow shit as poetry thats poetic
wow...

ru said...

err..thank you??
that makes sense coming from shithappendtoday but you?

sv3 said...

Hey, I'm THIN, and I do have a superfast metabolic (meatabolic actually!) rate. I don't like it. Thin = weak in my circle of friends. Being the weakling in the group is not fun. Superfast metabolic rate = less time for sleep and music. Thats bad coz it conversely leaves me less time for study. And less study = less marks = more trouble. Bad.

Trust me, you don't want to be thin with a superfast metabolic rate.

ru said...

kant;day of cliches..please bear with me.....the grass is always greener on the other side

sv3 said...

haha