Monday, August 24, 2009

So there's Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and a beautiful beautiful cover of the song by John Mayer. I'm listening to the song on loop again and you know what really pisses me off about the song (other than the thought that listening to one song on loop over 20 hours is, well, a little nutty) ? It's when he says "And Im a bad boy cause I dont even miss her". I mean, really, is it just me or is it always, al-bleddy-ways that a boy gets to say this?
Please can a woman cover the song in a really kick ass manner and change that to And I'm a bad girl cause I dont even miss him ? I'd really prefer to sing along to that version.

2 comments:

pipedreamer said...

im afraid it gets much much worse. the song most closely exhibitin such sentiment would be oops! i did it again by britney spears

Toon Indian said...

well..it's an open world..just sing it the way you wantit and load it on twitter!!