Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I didn't exactly spend my new year's eve doing this. But had a quiet new year's eve all the same. Hung out with S. And realized that beer, cigarettes and good conversation is all one really needs. (Reality Bites was wrong. hah.) Though calling it conversation would be pushing it. What it was, was a monologue where I talked and she listened. I obsessed and ranted about people-who-aren't-paying-attention-to-me-although-they-should-be and she listened. And was much amused. And considering I have to function without such daily rants because we meet twice a year, it was a lot of fun :-)

2 comments:

ad libber said...

Happy New Year.
The best way to spend it is with your best friend and booze :D
I got neither and hated the entire thing.
Lucky you.

jo said...

sounds like a Happy New Year..especially if its the songs in the head type :)
Happy for you..