Friday, August 24, 2007

I’m bored of me. I’m bored of the same face that stares back at me from my bathroom mirror. I’m bored of my clothes, of the jewelry I wear. I want a make over. Where everything about me will be different

Different clothes. Thinner. No fab India. No silver earrings. No vodka n lime cordial. No cheap motorola cellphone. No buses. No metros. No same old curly hair that has looked the same since I was sixteen. No gurjari jhola. No chappals. no reporting stuff that I’m bad at. No wondering about why the bloody hell that guy didn’t call me. No keeping quiet when some one’s mean to me. No more sappy romance novels. No inarticulate speaking. No more whining. No more wallowing. No more of me.

I want to go out shopping for a brand new me.

5 comments:

devjit said...

start by changing your name

jo said...

i ditto that.. and changing the blogtitle maybe..how bout starting to
starting to shit/green/yellow/mellow :)

Bone said...

you wanna buy me? i can have you for a while. wouldn't mind :)

Jitzomnia said...

keepin quiet wen sumbody's mean to you???no way...u disappoint me ru

Ashi said...

you mean change change. no change all altered then?