Wednesday, May 30, 2007

darn! cute guy at work is cute no more.

and there is possibility that i wont be working under my totally lovely boss anymore. my boss is the most amazing woman ever. she can turn the crap i write into an actual article. and in the entire building she's the only person in this entire building who counts me as human. also she never ever points out that what i write is total crap. sigh. and now i'll be shifted to a team of nice enough people or so i can assume, except that they were a team before i joined, and will treat me like an outsider. so jokes will be cracked which i wont get which wont be explained to me. and my articles will be subbed to bits. and... sigh. this too shall pass, i guess.

am whining too much these days, no? happy thoughts then. byline's come out six times already. yay me. bestest-friend-and-rock-one-person-who gets-me-totally-and-loves-me-despite-and-does-not-make-fun-of-me is in town. so yay!

5 comments:

jo said...

yup..the jokes bit happens to me, i just try and sink into the chair or blend in with the stationery on the table..works for me.. you could try it sometime

Jitzomnia said...

well im too invisible dese days for ppl to crack jokes abt me!!

Unknown said...

Hoeary jokes cab get on your nerves I swear!

Lara Baggins said...

what is it you have against poor subbing and the pooorer subbing guy? :-(

Just imagine the bits, big time bits that is, that have to be made into stories!
sample this:
'The unique of its sort parking plaza would have arrangements to park 6500 vehicles together, said the chief minister Buddhedeb Bhattacharjee while laying the foundation stone of the fully state-sponsored project.'

This frm a reprter with a chevening grant

:-( I could well write a post with these

ru said...

jo: i dont even have to try. i think its kind of assumed am part of the furniture

jitz: come come, i'll poke fun at you n see how you like it.

saptarshi: yes totally. thank you.

purple gaze: no no am all for them. just some ppl in particular who get to me:-)i totally get how difficult it must be for you