Sunday, March 25, 2007

Was going through my diary today. It’s been long since I’ve actually headed in the general direction of my study table. So hadn’t done the what-did-I-do-this-day-of-the-week-thing. Besides discovering that I haven’t written in that diary for 3 months and ten days I discovered another pertinent fact. That the only times when I’m readable is when I'm either very angry, or very depressed or very very infatuated. Now isn’t that strange? The normal me bores me. Hah, even I don’t find myself interesting. May be am not so vain after all. Or am just very very boring. Sigh. All an effect of the blahs, this.

4 comments:

Teleute said...

Or am just very very boring.

Dhore petabo toke.

Jitzomnia said...

d normal me bores me too....sighhhhhhhhhh

Unknown said...

Oh that is true for everyone.Our best expressions spring from passion- positive or otherwise.

ru said...

i guess, but it isnt exactly a heartening fact is it.