Saturday, February 03, 2007

Grrrr. People stay away. Do not talk to me. Do not smile. Do not expect conversation. And for gods sake shut up about the weather. I don’t want to know about your boyfriend. Or your girlfriend. Or about the pressure you are facing at work. Or about your god damn hair fall problem.

Or about your cheery perfect life. Or about how you think the skies are blue and the weather perfect (yes especially that. Shut up about the weather. Ok?) actually I don’t want to know anything about you. Yes you. What are you staring at? What makes you confide in me so? Do I look like a shrink to you? Huh huh huh ?

I think am going to lock self up in the bathroom ad cry some more.

PMS has fucked my brain. Have been alternating between the previous two states all day.

3 comments:

Sujatha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sujatha said...

OMG its the PMS attack...quick someone...hand her the shotgun ;)

ru said...

Rnt u happy i dont have one. [:D]