Thursday, August 10, 2006

valium.lots of valium is what i need. not to kill myself, but just enough for a long dreamless sleep. so that i can wake up, a year later and find that life is 'live-able' again.

Or a remote control, so that i can press the fast forward button through this phase and stop at a nicer point of time.

Or some aspirin that will make this damn headache go away.

Or some device which will turn me into someone else. I dont want to be me anymore. I want to be those superachieving kinds who've always gotten what they wanted...or at least what other people wanted.

Just not me. Not now. Not today. Not ever

3 comments:

Jitzomnia said...

u wnt evn realise but lif will take u where u want to b...

ru said...

thank you. u give me comfort.

Sayan Sarkar said...

i wish i could offer you solace, but i have been through similar phases of despair and helplessness many a times. and worse still, when I have My headaches, no damned aspirin works. I am left spiralling down the depths of agony. When one of your dreams come true, you start taking all others seriously. And when you wake up,you realize that you are a helpless puppet attached to the strings of predetermined fate.