Sunday, February 05, 2006

not only am i (allegedly)insecure, i am also (again allegedly) insecure about being insecure...this bit of psycho-analysis comes from someone who's knowns me for three months. have had this adjective attributed to me far too many times this week.
clarification:people,i am not insecure.

yes , i occassionally wonder if my friends secretly hate me and am terrified at the prospect of dying alone,and i wish i were pretty and would love to be articulate..but puhleez for gods sake I AM NOT INSECURE.or lacking in confidence.nor do i suffer from low self esteem.
and if i am acting a little psychotic this week,blame it on the sun.leos are supposed to be emotional this week.(or was it last?)or ,the fact that three of my closest friends are far far far away.correction one of them just came back...which means,persons who form the very core of my suport system are missing...
so i'm a little (yes,just a little) dependent.
how does that make me insecure?

warning:do not,i repeat,do not ,if you care to go on living that is ,call me insecure!

6 comments:

devjit said...

do not worry i do not consider u insecure but abt the hating part, my split personality may hate u. so me which is not me but a part of me and neverthless may be me may hate u but considering the other one and then finding a mean of both, the verdict is we do not hate u, so cheer up.

Jitzomnia said...

u dont cum across as an insecure female,trust me...at times ur words are v v positive...dont wory i like u...

babelfish said...

*insecure* is the favorite word of an over-analytical age...nine times out of ten people who use the word aren't indulging in psycho-analysis but psycho-babble, tell 'em that :D

sinusoidally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sinusoidally said...

Oh no, that was not nice for someone to call you that. I have a friend with a masters in psychology and any time I discuss a problem with her she psychoanalyses me...I hate that.

To me you seem like a person who has her head on her shoulders. Do not listen to dumbasses!

ru said...

awwwwww.thank you ppl.needed the vote of confidence.